As the year draws to a close, it is a good time to reflect on the last year’s achievements and challenges.
To reflect on your year, ask yourself the following questions:
- How did I grow in the past year? Look at the 7 areas of life, namely spiritual, mental, business/career, finances, family, social and physical)
- What were the biggest challenges I have overcome?
- Who are the people in my life I want to express gratitude to for their impact on my life? Send them each your gratitude message.
- What are the most memorable and stand-out moments of my year?
- What am I most grateful for?
Write yourself a gratitude letter:
We have been through another year and it’s time to reflect and acknowledge our self. I am so grateful for my growth this year. I can see my growth in the following ways……….
I acknowledge myself for overcoming the challenges of ……
I am so grateful for the following people in my life and for what they have done for me…….
What stands out for me about this year………….
I am deeply grateful for and say thank you for……..
I know this was not a perfect year. But no year is perfect. This was another year in which I learned more about myself and others. A year of learning to overcome challenges and create memorable moments. My next year will be as good, as challenging, as memorable as this one. I will work on my master plan for my life and do whatever it takes to reach my goals.
Thank you. I love you